Monday, June 13, 2011

Sweet Blessings

Sorry everyone I haven't had much to post lately. Its been so hectic since school ended and it doesn't look like it will slow down much either. Today I was blessed with my 4th niece Mallory Nicole and she gave momma a run for her money, more then the other girls before her. Before hand I brought some breakfast in to my brother and visited with him while his wife slept. He said if by some miracle the baby ends up a boy he would come out doing cart wheels lol well we didn't get to witness that. But she is here and healthy and thats what matters most! Congratulations to my brother and his wife!


Next week we are off to Sea World with the kids! Fun fun! Now its shower time for Aunt Deanna and bed. A 4 am wake up call and a waiting room filled to the limit with family has worn me plumb out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...