Monday, February 20, 2012

Olive dresser

A friend recently moved back to New York and left me some goodies! A dresser with matching headboard and night stand and a huge wooden end table. I began with the dresser first, my son asked for this to be in his room so he picked out the color.

Your basic blonde color bedroom set
He picked out an olive color which I was a little worried how it would turn out but it ended up a beautiful color for a teenage boys room.

I stained the top and painted the bottom. But the stain didn't do so well on those side pieces. Of course that bugs me to no end but my son is very happy with it. And that is what matters most!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, green is his favorite color. I was worried about it but he was right it came out great!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...