Monday, April 18, 2011

Sneak Peek...

I have started a master bedroom makeover. With all the other bigger projects we have going on this has been a here and there attempt at getting started. Just been doing a little sewing sometimes in the evenings.

Its also hard to want to complete the bedroom because with my husbands job he worked nights and well he had to sleep all day. We had to black out the windows in order for him to do so. But he starts a new job this weekend and had this entire week off! So I removed everything from the windows and the first time in a year and a half there is natural light streaming inside!! It will still be a little more then a month before I can purchase the new bedding and I want to make canvas drop cloth cutrains.. you know how it is changing jobs it takes a few weeks before paychecks start coming in regularly again. But I'm excited to have use of the bedroom again before 3pm! lol

Anyways, here is a peek at what I started...
The light in the picture is terrible I know, sorry! But using the flash was making a glare on the glass.


One side says Mrs the other is Mr. I know they aren't perfectly sewn and thats just fine with me :)
Might add more flowers to the middle one, after I get the bedding we will see. Stay tuned!



2 comments:

  1. Congrats to you & the hubby on the new job - sleeping days is NOT fun at all! The sign is very cute, can't wait to see how the rest of the projects turn out. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm excited to have it finished too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...