Friday, October 21, 2011

Tricked out goody bags

 I'm slowly getting things together for the "Trick or Trunk" Halloween party my brother and sister-in-law are hosting. Its still a week away so the baking will have to wait but I got a head start on the goody bags. I caught a pic on pinterest and followed the link.. it ended up that someone was selling these cute bags with faces printed on them. I found slim tall pretzel bags at Wal-Mart on the Wiltons baking isle. (which happens to be in the craft department) They were only $1.50 each.


I took a black sharpie and went to town making my own silly faces.


Filled them up with some goody's and tied with ribbon.


No shipping and handling fees here! For photo purposes I used left over candy corn from when I made the krispy treats. The faces will show up better if you can find a solid colored candy. Using white candies you could make ghosts as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...