Thursday, October 20, 2011

Vintage Birdcage

Hi all! Remember my weekend of Antique Alley and I found this vintage birdcage?


I removed everything from the inside and painted it white. I had saved the flowers and birds to reuse once the paint was dry.

Deciding not to put all the greenery back in I think worked out well. Keeping with neutral tones and rearranging the birds having them both on the inside. 


I did make one mistake which was not lifting the door when painting. So you can see the green in certain spots but hey its not going to be opened for anything I can think of so who will know, right? 


Now to figure out where in the house to display my new birdcage..... 

Have a great weekend :)



Sharing this at :


Transformation Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...