Sunday, January 16, 2011

Operation Organize

After reading "A Bowl Full of Lemons" blog challenge of 21 days to organize I started trying to play catch up last night. I did organize and clean out the junk drawers, today I cleaned off the dresser and rearranged what was in drawers or hanging. I think tonight I might try and organize the cabinets above the washer and dryer. I don't have a laundry room or linen closet but there are cabinets above. I need to make a run to the dollar store for some small storage bins so I can tackle the spice cabinet, under the kitchen sink and Lord help me the bathroom cabinet! I really need to do ALL of this I still have a spare room to paint and half the kitchen down the hallway to paint as well. In the next month or so hardwood floors for the living room! So much going on so little time i seem to have for much else :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...