Thursday, January 27, 2011

Well tomorrow we leave for our romantic weekend away. After church tonight I'll be getting the suitcase packed  and have the house in top clean order. My sister-in-laws father has official opened his new resale store which I have visited a couple times now. There I found this glass cake stand and mom got herself a glass punch bowl with matching glasses.

Hopefully their business does great! He has been buying storage units basically like the TV show "Storage Wars" and after accumulating a healthy amount of items opened his store. 

Once we return this weekend I will, I promise, begin scanning the house/property photos from the very start to present. I'm actually itching to begin new projects but we decided to hold off until after Christmas and this trip. This week is also the start of Bowl Full of Lemons Weekly Challenges! I'm excited to get started! So until then I'm off for a weekend of quiet, relaxation, and FUN! Have a great weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. Just found you on 'A bowl full of lemons' blog. I am going to participate in the weekly organising challenge and am now following your blog. I would love it if you would follow me too at www.anorganisedmum.blogspot.com
    It will be great to encourage everyone on their journey to get organised.
    Thanks
    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...