Monday, February 14, 2011

Smokey Chicken & Cheese Potato Casserole

Happy Valentine's Day! I'm going to share a few pics from around the web that I find romantic and a super easy recipe
Beautiful view and delicious food 
Outdoor bath for two with candles 
Wow! This bed I just love! Couldn't you just melt right away!
Whatever your Valentine plans or where ever make the most of it with your special someone!
To my Husband I want to say thank you for everything you do for us and our family. 
Every day you make sacrifices to better our lives.
Each day you bring laughter and love to me and I will love you forever and always
No Matter What!



I made this for the first time and it was really good even my son liked it!


Smokey Chicken & Cheese Potato Casserole
Ingredients

    Nonstick cooking spray
1  10-3/4-ounce can  condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup
1  8-ounce carton  dairy sour cream
6  ounces  smoked cheddar cheese, shredded (1-1/2 cups)
1  28-ounce package  frozen loose-pack diced hash brown potatoes with onion and peppers, thawed
3  cups  chopped smoked or roasted chicken or turkey
    Crushed croutons (optional)
Directions
1. Lightly coat the inside of a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. In the cooker combine soup, sour cream, cheese, frozen potatoes, and chicken.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours. If desired, top each serving with crushed croutons. Makes 6 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...