Monday, February 28, 2011

March Menu 1

 I'm going to break up the monthly menus to coordinate with when I buy groceries which is every other Friday. Its a little easier for me to post it this way and to make the shopping list I take with me to the store. I will post recipes throughout the month, enjoy!

Mar 1 Spaghetti with Garlic Bread
Mar 2 Creamy Ranch Pork Chops with rice and veggies
Mar 3 >> Take Out <<
Mar 4 Rotisserie Chicken with potatoes and veggies
Mar 5 Stuffed Shells with Garlic Bread (make full batch freeze half)
Mar 6 Crock Pot Italian Chicken with steamed veggies
Mar 7 Homemade Calzones
Mar 8 Smokey Chicken & cheese potato casserole
Mar 9 Spaghetti with Garlic Bread
Mar 10 >> Take Out <<
Mar 11 Asian Pork Chops with glazed carrots and snow peas
Mar 12 Soft Tacos and Tostadas
Mar 13 Crock Pot Chicken Tetrazini with steamed broccoli
Mar 14 Stuffed Shells with Garlic Bread
Mar 15 BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
Mar 16 Chicken & Dressing Casserole with sweet potatoes
Mar 17 >> Take Out <<


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...