Monday, March 14, 2011

Laundry Cabinet Makeover

Woohoo! Finally completed the laundry cabinet makeover! Click on images to enlarge :)
Before 
(blue tape because I painted the ceiling)

Inside Before

After!

Inside After

The baskets I found at Dollar Tree $1 each




I couldn't decide what knobs to use. Ended up pulling knobs off the old kitchen cabinets from the kitchen remodel. Painting them silver to match the hinges that were brass that I also painted silver. 

And incase your wondering what the sign is made of, its two mens tube socks sewn together and dyed using brewed tea. Then you glue the material patches, buttons and add "thread" marks with a marker. Its cute my mother-in-law made it years ago


Thanks for stopping by....



I've linked this post at...
Between Naps on the Porch
Domestically Speaking
The Thrifty Home
Women Who Do It All

2 comments:

  1. It looks really good!!! I am sure it will look even better in person! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm ready to see your cabinets! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...