Monday, September 19, 2011

Antique Alley weekend wrap-up

What a weekend this has been! I introduced you to Antique Alley in a previous post an event that happens in our community twice a year. With over 15 miles of yard sales!! I scored some really neat things and can't wait to get to work revamping some of them! But first I have a few yummy pics to show you...

Tables and tables full of Fiestaware! Such great prices too!


Little metal pedal car! Use to drive these around my aunts back yard brought back so many memories!


Loved this dry wash stand.. but not the price! haha


Mmm my heart just melts :)


Milk glass!!!!


Love these pastel dishes!


Cute painted santa ladle


Old signs and license plates

And now for a few things I came home with!!

Paris clock $12

The back is adorable with the little door!
Looks so pretty on my bedside table..


Bowl with pitcher $13


Love it!


Bird cage $15 plan on painting this white and taking out everything thats in it.


Metal garden gate it has an "S" on it. I twisted hubby's arm to buy it with plans for something I don't know what but something for it! I got it half off because the seller was planning on leaving early $23!

Now to get busy! I have so neglected the house since Thursday too much housework to do! I'm torn between starting a project and cleaning!


Have a great week!



Sharing at:
Funky Junk Interiors

1 comment:

  1. OH, looks like you got some great finds. Love thrifting! thanks for posting! liz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...